Mixed signal testing demands more than just logging
imc SPARTAN is a compact, high-precision data acquisition system for quasi-static and dynamic voltage, strain gauges, current and temperature signals.
imc SPARTAN is ideal for monitoring tasks, for instance, in civil engineering or transportation applications. Due to its independence from the PC and its self-activation capability, it covers areas in which other PC-based systems have to give up. The very high number of channels required in some cases makes the up to 128 channel system the best option. For even more channels, an unlimited number of imc SPARTAN devices can be cascaded and synchronized. Further applications can be found in system engineering, automation, material and endurance tests, as well as in the growing market of wind power.
- High-precision amplifiers
- Integrated signal conditioning for voltage, measurement bridges and temperature
- Synchronous sampling up to 500 samples/s/channel
- Robust PC-independant data logging operations
- Save any number of configurations to a PC, or internal flash storage
- Internal backup power is standard, for reliable operation and shutdown
- Configuration and operation software: imc STUDIO
- For comprehensive data analysis and reports, imc FAMOS software is ideal